Trader Joes!

Options
2»

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Sweet Potato Chips, Fresh Mild Salsa, Pitted Prunes, Fresh Veggies & Berries, Wheat Pizza Dough
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I too love candy cane Joe Joes.....:heart: But my true favorite things there are the beautiful raw nuts and the "Eggplant Garlic Pepper spread". But the one thing I cant go a week with out is the Multi Grain Pilaf. It is the best mid day (in my case shift) Lunch! 200 calories and 9 grams of filling protein! LOVE IT!:love:

I'm glad you liked the Eggplant Garlic Pepper spread, I bought that last week and it has been the only thing that I absolutely hated...I took it back.

I love that you can get whole wheat cousous at TJ's. TJ's Spanish Olive Oil is so good, and I love their Triple Ginger cookies...9 cookies = 140 calories...yum
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Their olive oil popcorn, sweet potato chips, fruit, wine, and their spinach Greek pastries.
  • fantm
    fantm Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    fresh Salsa Especial
    plain hummus
    Mandarin Orange chicken
    cinnamon almonds (OMG these are amazing!)
    the frozen potstickers (low cal and yummy)
    frozen Chicken Tikka Masala + rice (300 cal)
  • doutri2
    doutri2 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    We had their Chicken Sausage with the Sundried tomatoes and basil in it. They were so good with some Ronzoni veggie pasta and Prego Garden Fresh sauce and some broccoli on the side.

Oh, so good. Plus, it passed the husband test. Unfortunately, it was 1-1 with my two boys.
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I like the country Italian salad, the chicken sausage w/ mango, their fresh produce (esp. red bell peppers, mushrooms, shallots, blueberries, strawberries, etc.). I also love their chicken marsala, orange chicken and chips, but I can't buy them anymore b/c they have a TON of sodium. :-(
  • blaiseleone
    blaiseleone Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    They have microwaveable asparagus that's fresh and cooks up so great, I eat it all the time.
    Their middle eastern flat bread is also awesome! you can use it for pretty much anything you would with pita, and it also makes an awesome pizza crust.