Lovin' my fitness pal!

Options
Hi Everyone! I've been using my fitness pal for about a week or so and absolutely love it!!! It keeps me on track!! Anyway, thought I would say hi to my fellow fitness pal users! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Replies

• dedecee
    Options
    I just started using it too and it's awesome!!!!! I know that I do better if I keep a food diary but was hard to keep up with it. This makes it so much easier. LOVE how it tells you how much you will lose in coming weeks if you stick with the plan. Definite motivator.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I love it too!!! Was out for dinner with my hubby tonight and was able to choose wisely with my iPhone app... I'm still under cals for the day!!!! Wahoo!
  • shoog883
    Options
    It is awesome and SO easy to use!! I couldn't ask for an easier way to keep track of calories and calories burned!! It is absolutely a motivator!
  • mlloos
    mlloos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I agree; it's awesome. I love how it syncs so I can use the app or the website interchangeably, too.
  • vitosbud
    vitosbud Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Also crazy about it... I'm quite sure my friends are getting a little bored of the subject :) but it has definitely filled a gap in my program and is now my most essential tool.