curves diet plan

Options
Has anyone here ever tried one of the diet plans offered by Curves. If you have, were you very successful? :tongue:

Replies

• tishawillliams2
    Options
    Has anyone here ever tried one of the diet plans offered by Curves. If you have, were you very successful? :tongue:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I have not done it myself but I do know some who have and were not happy with it for whatever reason. The actual training was said to be minimal and no real weightloss? But just what I heard?

dd
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I worked at curves about 5 years ago and I remember a lot of our members going on the diet. I never took a good look at the diet, but from what I remember it's pretty sensible. I believe it offers a wide variety of food to eat and I know Curves has a lot of their own smoothies and stuff like that. Are you a curves member? That workout really works. Even after I wasn't working there anymore, I joined as a member because I truly believe it works. I remember ladies losing weight like crazy when they worked out and went on the diet. So good luck!

Kelsey
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    Yeah, I am a member there and I really enjoy going and getting the workout. I also like getting to know other members. I haven't lost any weight though, because I quit smoking. But, I know in the long run, it will be worthi it.