PROTEIN BARS..

cynch517
cynch517 Posts: 1
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
ANY GOOD SUGGESTION FOR PROTEIN BARS?.. WANT TO TRY AND START SUBING LUNCH FOR A BAR THAT WILL KEEP ME FULL TILL DINNER

Replies

• Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    I've been eating Clif Bars after workouts. Not exactly a protein bar but gives you a little bit of everything.

Try snacking between lunch and dinner to help curb your hunger.
  • I like Power Bars Chocolate Peanut Butter. It tastes great and fills you up. Plus it provides 23 g of protein and much needed carbs following a tough workout.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    I like Tiger's Milk king size protein bar. 220 cal, 8g fat 95mg sodium 28 grams of carb and 10 g of protein. I eat one and it usually satisfies me for 2-3 hours, and then like someone else said, i may have an orange or other fruit, or vegetbables to fill in the snacking voids.
  • thainloc
    thainloc Posts: 3 Member
    I found the HPLC Bars to be the best. They have 45g of protein per bar so you only need half before the workout or half after. They are around 5 dollars but you can eat over 2 day period. The company that makes them (Aussie Bodies)also make a great protein powder called perfect protein. They fill me up for hours and taste great with no artificial sweetners.
This discussion has been closed.