New but not...

Options
I actually joined MFP a while back, but I just wasn't in that serious mode yet. :ohwell: I started working out a few months ago, and decided that I'd try this again since I've been sticking with my routine. :happy: So far I've lost almost 15 lbs which is HUGE for me. Anyway, if anyone out there has any suggestions on tasty, nutritious meals I'm all ears. That's what I struggle with most. I'm not savvy in the kitchen at all; I always get so lost in there. Another problem is I'm a picky eater. So if anyone has a suggestion on getting all those veggies in with a meal without actually having to see or feel the questionable veggie in my mouth then I would be eternally grateful!

Replies

• adrienne4791
    Options
    The Biggest Loser cookbooks help me quite a bit. I'm a HUGE picky eater but after trying the recipes in there, I am now in love with veggies :) One of my new favorites is the Southwestern Chicken Pile-up. I am full right away and my whole family loves it as well. You can find the cookbooks cheap on Amazon but I know food network carries some very similar as well. Hope that helps! And welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • katiefraay
    Options
    PEAS AND CORN!!!!!!! They are sweet, yummy, and so so healthy for you!