For all the peanut butter lovers out there

Options
For all the peanut butter lovers out there I wanted to share with you one of the key products that has been a HUGE staple in my weightloss journey. The product is called PB2 - Through a process that doesn’t involve the use of any chemicals and doesn’t alter nature’s intended balance found within the peanut, they have removed over 85% of the fat from premium quality peanuts. Essentially, the oil is squeezed out of roasted peanuts and what remains is a peanut butter powder – all natural with no artificial sweeteners or preservatives. When you mix water with PB2 you get the same consistency as full-fat peanut butter, with all the roasted peanut flavor, but 85% less fat calories. I have not been able to find it in my local grocery store but you can order directly from bellplantation.

Replies

• diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow...thanks!!!
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! Will definitely check out. Peanut butter addict here.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I love PB2!! The chocolate is my favorite. I mix with a little less water than the instructions say, though. I like the chocolate spread on a caramel corn rice cake. yummmm :smile:

My store, Hyvee, sells it with the regular peanut butters. But have not seen it at other stores.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    OH!! This is exactly what I need to end my pb binges (or at least make them less significant...). Thanks for sharing :)
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Bump
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    hmmm.... interesting! thanks for sharing. I'll have to check it out.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Good tip!
    I've been eating Smart Balance when I eat peanut butter because it's healthier and tastes less sweet and more peanutty than typical peanut butters.
    So does it taste the same as regular peanut butter or do you have to choke it down a little before you get used to it?
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Bump
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Awesome! thanks for this info. I LOVE Peanut Butter and will certainly give this a try.
  • jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    Thank you...I LOOOOOVE peanut butter, and will definitely look into it!
  • HellsStauffer
    Options
    I think it tastes just like real peanut butter! Of course it doesn't have all the oil to enhance the taste but the flavor is the same!!
  • gavinsmama
    Options
    bumpity <3 BUMP
  • Rachaely
    Rachaely Posts: 113
    Options
    Yum - bump!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Great tip, thank you!
  • keithinphilly
    Options
    thanks went out and bought some..yuuumy .. thanks for sharing an awesome find !!!
  • 2boys4me2
    Options
    I'll have to check that out. My sister works at Trader Joe's and she's been getting me the peanut flour there. I add it to smoothies and I use it to make lower calorie peanut butter. But, I only do it at work because my 19 mo is allergic to peanuts.
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    BUMP!! thank you!!!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    just ordered some! thanks for the tip!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    I do so love peanut butter!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for posting this. I had no idea such a thing existed. I just placed an order with Bell Plantation, for both PB2 and the chocolate PB2.

I'm so excited! :drinker: