Trying to figure this all out:)

Options
I am a newbie...I am trying to figure out how to enter in my current weight and how to set up goals. I also want to have how many pounds I have lost or how many pounds I have to go...can anyone help me? thanks so much!!

Replies

• asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    Click your MY HOME tab and the options are there. On the left vertically is options to weigh in, track food etc. Then across the top there is a place for goals. Thenk if you select profile you can update all your info. Add me as a friend if you want. The support here is excellent! Good Luck:happy:
  • jmdowd79
    Options
    Hi Rachel - welcome to myfitnesspal.com. I am new here as well. You want to click on my home and then click on your profile. You should be able to put your weight and stuff in there. Hope that helps.
  • Jinxyjinx
    Options
    I am new also. I have no idea how to do any of this either. I don't even know how you put this message on the message board! If you find out how to edit your profile stuff, lemme know!
  • katiefraay
    Options
    Hey, I'm new as well.
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    On the front page, look up at the top. You should see: Home, Goals, Check-In, Mail, etc...

If you don't see that, click the "My Home" tab and then you will. Hit the goals tab to set your goals.

To set up your ticker for pounds lost/to go, click on the "Tools" tab, then on "Weight loss tickers." If you want to have your ticker on your profile, after you set it up, click on "Get the code for your ticker." Highlight and copy the code on the left (BBcode).

Then, click on the "Community" tab. Then, in the middle of the page, you'll see "Signature." Click it. Paste the code that you copied in there and you should be good to go.

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to help. Not an expert by any means but I can try. :)

Welcome to MFP!! You'll love it here! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I've always got room for a fellow Texan! :)
  • raschelrae
    Options
    I am going to try to figure out how to add you as a friend:) if I don't figure it out tonight would you mind adding me...I am loving the support already!!! Thank you so much for your help
  • raschelrae
    Options
    thanks for all the help..i think i figured it out:)
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will fall in love with this site. It is addictive and helpful, and there is always a bunch of people here for help and motivation. Good luck!
  • raschelrae
    Options
    I can't figure out how to add friends???

nevermind...got it:)