New old pants NSV

Options
Lexie71
Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
I couple of weeks ago I went shopping in my closet for clothes I had saved from when I was smaller. I found some pants that were already to big, some that fit, and some I had yet to get into. One pair in particular was a pair I wanted to wear to work....black pin striped pants. They didn't fit yet. I couldn't get them zipped or buttoned even laying down.
Tonight I decided to try them again......and they fit!!! I didn't even have to lay down to button/zip them. :) They are a size 18 (I started at a size 28). Now I don't believe I can fit into all 18's I think these are larger but I'm happy I got into them all the same. I guess I know what I am wearing to work on Monday!

Replies

• Kelleinna
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations!!! I just got back into my 20s from the back of the closet (started at a 24), and I have a pair of 18s in there I'm eyeing... can't quite button them yet, but it's coming....
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good job keep it up
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! Congrats!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! This is definitely something to celebrate!
    Amy
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yea for you!!! I too am celebrating. I was able to wear my smallest 14's today. These are petite 14s. All my other dress pants are beginning to hang off my rear and baggy in my legs. So excited. Also found a pair of jeans at the consignment shop this weekend that fit in the legs. Have to hem them...at 5'1/2" always do.
  • fatgirlslim47
    Options
    Lexie that is great news and such a buzz when you can see results for all the hard work, I have lost 11lb but as yet have seen no real difference in my clothes. I started off a tight 20 and can honestly say I am still a good 20, :-( looks as if I need to work harder so I can shop in my wardrobe of 18's!!! oh well there is always tomorrow

Jackie
  • godwint
    Options
    That is awesome!!! congratulations!!! Keep up the great work
    Tina
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    That is great news!!!!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!
  • arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'd be ecstatic if I could fit into an 18 again. It's coming but I'm so glad you're there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!