It's Super Sunday! How are you going to spend it?

Options
Happy Super Sunday. I'll probably watch the game...but not all the pre-game stuff. Actually, I'm more of baseball guy.

I'll do some time on the bike today, and eat right, and get ready for an extremely busy week. What's on tap for you today?

Replies

• Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Not care, I'm British.

I'm going Geocaching today.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    PREGAME-- GAME-- POSTGAME any and everything related to the game ........... LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Happy Super Sunday. I'll probably watch the game...but not all the pre-game stuff. Actually, I'm more of baseball guy.

I'll do some time on the bike today, and eat right, and get ready for an extremely busy week. What's on tap for you today?

Cubs fan??

I am finishing housework, laundry, shopping, all the crap I didn't get to yesterday. We'll watch the game but nothing special, no going out this year.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Steppin' up my game in Power 90 - Day 61 is here - and I'm steppin' up my game and doin' the next circuit of the master series 'Sweat Circuit 5&6' starts today...! Not really concerned about losin' the weight the next 30 days...more concerned about tonin' my body more...! Day 60 results & measurements blew my mind yesterday...it's posted in my blog...

Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all who watch football :) xo
  • ahhdebs
    ahhdebs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday to you too....I think mine will just be a lazy day. I may shake myself up later and do a mini aerobics workout......but for now just surfing the net and drinking coffee.
    Hope you all enjoy the Game. We don't get it here in the USA, and im not interested in soccer.:yawn:
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    working :(
  • baycityroller
    Options
    well as always, it's the end of Sunday for me! Spent today sitting on my butt doing nothing - stupid knee injury!! I'm dying to go to the gym or go for a run or SOMETHING but I know in the long run it'll be better if I stay off it for a few days. Didn't get any work done at all, but I have the house to myself tomorrow so I'll get it done then... well, maybe.
    Have a great Sunday, everyone!
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options

Cubs fan??

I am finishing housework, laundry, shopping, all the crap I didn't get to yesterday. We'll watch the game but nothing special, no going out this year.

Nope! Reds fan....ever since I was about 5 years old....and that was a LONG time ago! :)
  • oysterboy
    oysterboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK so not watching the game :)

I've been out for a run and about to use some of those calories I've burnt. I'll probably go to the pub for a bit later with the other half, cook a nice roast dinner then have an early night. Have to be up early for work tomorrow.
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Nope! Reds fan....ever since I was about 5 years old....and that was a LONG time ago! :)
    [/quote]

LOL, well we used to go to Reds games when I was a kid but I am not a huge baseball fan. Just loved the time with my Dad. Summertime at the old Indian field, ah nostalgia......My husband and daughter are huge Cubs fans though so I am bombarded with info now about them.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm working all day. Doesn't bother me though because I'm not into sports.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Trying out a new church this morning, working out when the gym opens at noon, then attempting to wait patiently for the game to start so I can cheer on my hometown team. Go Steelers!
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    going for a long run and then it is game time. I have a Superbowl party at my house every year. Biggest difference this year is that all the items on the table from me will be healthy.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I'll probably spend it asleep. Not because it's boring (4 hours for a 60-minute game?) but because I'm British and it will be the middle of the night where I am :-)
  • theTX4
    theTX4 Posts: 25
    Options
    Watching the game. We're huge football fans. Even my 4 and 1 year old love watching football. Probably get some stuff done around the house too. And go for a walk now that the weather is nice again.
  • sherrisluzinit4good
    Options
    Just a visit with my kids... my son-in-law is excited about wearing his "cheese" hat... he's a Green Bay Packers fan....;o) The cupcakes with the green buttercream icing look good but I know I can pass that up now... whoop whoop!!
  • snowdays
    snowdays Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    well, my husband actually went to the grocery store for our "special" super bowl sunday food. He wants to grill beef/veg kabobs, shrimp, chicken wings, fried rice, chips & salsa AND queso dip & ranch dip, raw vegetables AND apple pie & ice cream!!!! After church, the kids & I will come home & help him with cooking. I will need some devine intervention in order not to overeat today!!!
  • qtwells82
    Options
    PREGAME-- GAME-- POSTGAME any and everything related to the game ........... LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEELERS!!!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options

I'm right there with ya! STAIRWAY TO SEVEN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Cleaning the house this morning, bridal show with my future mother-in-law and oldest daughter from 1-4, then grocery shopping, cooking dinner and will be picking my youngest daughter up at her father's house at 8 - half an hour drive home, hang out for awhile then head to bed.

Exciting, huh :laugh: