Salt??

Options
does anyone else crave salt during their time of the month??? i never want chocolate.... i want salty fries and a greasy cheeseburger.... does anyone know of a healthier alternative??

Replies

• garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    oh me me me me! I crave salt so bad. I don't know of an alternative, I usually end up with popcorn. :P
  • hollyshobbies
    Options
    i wish i knew last night i had some multi grain tortilla chips but there not very healthy.
    you can try some pretzels there fat free and not to bad.
  • redhottxozk
    Options
    haha... my hubby bought lays plain wavy chips yesterday... i was like im just going to have one... and then had like two servings... couldnt stop.... i thought i heard somewhere that if you are craving salt your body is lacking something?? but im not sure if that is true or what it is... hahaha
  • scrappy11
    Options
    Sorry, I crave the same exact things as you do and most of the time I end up having those things but in small portions. That way it keeps my cravings satisfied but I am only getting a smaller portion of it! :( I know it sucks!!!
  • twentytwobecky
    twentytwobecky Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Salt is my nemesis. I crave salt all the time! The thing that works best for me is to brush my teeth and tongue. I'm not sure why, but sometimes it gets me over my craving. I also drink some water so I can have something in my stomach.