Small success.....

Options
This is just the beginning of my success, lately things have been pretty rough in my world, my mom is sick and I am trying to spend as much time with her as I can. With that being said, I am also trying to not use that as an excuse to be lazy and not eat healthy, which in turn has allowed me to still manage to lose 4 lbs!! Yay me :) .I am also super suprised because I have put the exercise on hold for the time being. It just shows that with diet alone you can lose weight, although diet and exercise is best small steps still count for success, so don't give up or quit because things aren't going your way just take small consistent steps and it will slowly but gradually pay off and make a difference!!

Replies

• hawaiikepi
    hawaiikepi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Don't give up. Remember sometimes during the day we may set aside time to do actual exercise but if you have a busy life and small children your body has to be buring calories while you chase those kids around. My kids are grown but I have lots of stairs in my house that I contstantly have to climb up and down and although I didn't set it as an exercise I know my body is burning the calories. I'll say a prayer for your mom and you managing your stress that goes along with all that. Good Luck and keep up the good work. deb
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!