I've found the perfect dress for my hen party

Options
..... , but I'm not buying it till I reach my target weight (10lb down, 8 to go)

Anyone else doing something similar?

Replies

• BillyPilgrim
    Options
    Sort of. I want to buy a new swimsuit but I don't want to until I've lost a little weight because frankly I wouldn't want to buy anything now. Also congrats on the hen party! When's the big day?
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I want a swim suit, too! One I can swim in, rather than lounge about on a towel in. Any ideas (other than Lands'End, since I'm a bit too cheap for their suits?)
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    I want a swim suit, too! One I can swim in, rather than lounge about on a towel in. Any ideas (other than Lands'End, since I'm a bit too cheap for their suits?)

I am looking at a basic speedo... something I can do laps in and be comfortable...and they aren't to bad at Marshall's ($16.99)
  • BillyPilgrim
    Options

I don't know I sometimes have to order mine because you can't find cute two pieces when you're 18. I'd say spend a little more money on the Land's End one. If you buy a good one and it lasts you longer. It'll be worth it. I want to save up to buy a retro swimsuit.
  • TeaRex268
    TeaRex268 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My Hen night is at the end of May, I'm getting married on 3rd July :)
  • BillyPilgrim
    Options
    My Hen night is at the end of May, I'm getting married on 3rd July :)
    Very cool! Have fun :)
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding and the weight loss! I'm trying to slim down a bit before my senior formal at uni. I want to be able to buy a dress that I feel pretty in and I'm not worrying about where I'm bulging out. You're doing great, keep it up!