Hi im new...HELP

Options
hi everyone im new to the site and looking for help and advice where to start!!! Iv got at least 3 stone to lose and any advise is welcome :)

Replies

• barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Try to only do this one day at a time. It will get easier :smile: :smile: I tried to start in August but didnt really start using app till January. Its easier than I thought
  • luvtowalk
    luvtowalk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am new to this also.. one day at a time...
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Plan your meals for the day and then log the calories. If you log as you go, you may find you go over your calorie intake. Try and get some exercise. If you have a "bad" day, remember that we all do. The key is to make sure you get back on track the next day. I've not lost for over a week, but I haven't gained either. I haven't been able to exercise, so I'm actually okay with maintaining. To me, that's a bonus. Drink a LOT of water. Ice water is the best. Makes your body work to warm it up. Weigh yourself once a week at least, same time every day. Usually morning. I weigh myself about every other day when I'm exercising.

Good luck and welcome.
  • shellym1482
    Options
    Thanks Guys :) I think it helps having others there to give advice and hear of there sucess so I really appreicate it alot. Planing day to day sounds like a good idea for me.... If I bite it I write it lol. I didnt knw ice water was best thats good to knw. And Well done to all of use, use are doing Great :)