What's your sexy song?

Options

Replies

• buckeyereavis
    Options
    The Nine Inch Nails song.....YOU know the one I'm talking about.....where he wants to {bleep} you like an animal!

HELP ME.......
  • legend1973
    Options
    French Kiss - lil louis (nine and a half minutes... alot can happen in that time... I dare you to play it...)

Get Down Make Love Remix- Nine Inch Nails
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Pretty much any song by Robin Thicke or Maxwell. They have the sexiest voices! Mmmm!
    I also like "Dirrty" - Christina Aguilera and "Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson and "Ego" - Beyonce & Kanye

Almost forgot this one (okay, so I did forget it for a little bit)... "With You" by Lil Wayne & Drake... :heart: :heart: :heart: IT!!!!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I second the NIN- Closer track..(I also own everything NIN..did you all hear that they either broke up or are about to? When I find definitive evidence of this I'm prob going to cry for a minute with real tears)

Goldfrapp- Black Cherry
    Portishead- Glory Box (yeah whoever up there said that I agree!!)
    Amazing- George Michael
    Lupine Howl- The Pursuit of Pleasure

I have a ton more..I like a lot of romantic songs

(love the Lupine Howl lyrics ..I need relief because I've been crushed by life...you're gonna make me REAL.)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I second the NIN- Closer track..(I also own everything NIN..did you all hear that they either broke up or are about to? When I find definitive evidence of this I'm prob going to cry for a minute with real tears)

NIN is basically just Trent Reznor -- kind of hard to break up with yourself. :) He has musicians in concert, but it's pretty much just him. Just like Eels is basically just E. As long as he's around, there's no "band" to break up.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

NIN is basically just Trent Reznor -- kind of hard to break up with yourself. :) He has musicians in concert, but it's pretty much just him. Just like Eels is basically just E. As long as he's around, there's no "band" to break up.

Yeah, as a long time fan, I'm aware of that. However, his band members delivered their own uh 'ownness' to the music whatever that may be even though Trent no doubt ruled his kingdom of NIN with his own genius. I am anxious about any of us his upcoming music projects..I hope that what I know and love doesn't degrade to me not even wanting to purchase it and listen to it obsessively in otherwords.
    *soulcoughing* *cough lol
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: ajweekley so true, NIN is a one man band, I wonder how that converstation in the mirror went :laugh: :laugh:

As to the sexy song, so many so little time, gotta make 'em all sexy for the pants of dance off :wink:
  • ajbeans
    Options

Yeah, as a long time fan, I'm aware of that. However, his band members delivered their own uh 'ownness' to the music whatever that may be even though Trent no doubt ruled his kingdom of NIN with his own genius. I am anxious about any of us his upcoming music projects..I hope that what I know and love doesn't degrade to me not even wanting to purchase it and listen to it obsessively in otherwords.
    *soulcoughing* *cough lol

I'm not worried about it. Trent is pretty awesome. Now, when Smashing Pumpkins broke up and Billy "rebuilt" the band with other people, it got yucky because he needed the other guys to temper his insanity. But I don't worry about Trent. He'll be ok. :)
  • ajbeans
    Options
    I have been trying to remember the song that I wanted to post here, but I got sidetracked and now I can't remember it. :laugh:

**Edit** Ha! This isn't it, but Type O Negative's "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend" is pretty sexy.
  • amylouisem
    amylouisem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Deftones - digital bath & good morning beautiful

yessss ;)
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Crazy b!@#$- Buck cherry
    Sex on Fire- Kings of leon
    Hips dont lie- Shakira
    Caress me down- Sublime
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    Deadmau5 & Melleefresh - Hey Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPDSiL1nH0k

Oh yeah!
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Nothing quite puts me in the mood like the Benny Hill theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6gRX7-NgM

(hopeless romantic)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Nearly anything by Pendulum.
  • chevysarah
    Options
    Nearly anything by All that Remains. Ohhh ya.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    bad girlfriend!

Ewe! That's a good one!!!!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Youtube it! Christina Aguilera and Nicki Minaj. Caution! Totally nasty but catchy. Probably will never be realeased on the radio. I have the CD so that's where I know of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiEAy1LoOTk
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Norah Jones- Love Me Tender or Sade- The Sweetest Taboo
  • jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    Something in your Mouth Nickle Back
  • firemane0mega
    firemane0mega Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Atombomb by Fluke.

Just something about that growly low bass and beat gets the blood pumping. I love having that song come on while working out