Biggest Loser weight loss Yoga - highly recommend these 25 m

Options
I bought the DVD for Bob's Weight Loss Yoga as a package deal with Jillian's 30-day shred. I like the Shred a lot, but I LOVE the yoga! When I first tried it out a few months ago I went along with it without wholly listening to Bob's tips - I basically half-assed it. I started again this past week and just finished day 4. I listened to every tip/ instruction and did exactly as Bob said and feel totally different this time around. After day 1, as Bob says, my muscles are "cooking". This is truly a total body workout. Every muscle in my body feels the difference, and every day I have done it I have been able to push myself a little more, specifically with the plank pose where Bob pushes you to hold it while your arms shake and your muscles burn. I am a migraine sufferer and have dealt with lower back pain and sciatica, and this workout (in only four days) has allowed me to accomplish the following
1. I feel more relaxed and have no backpain, just soreness in the muscles I am working, which tells me I'm doing it right :)
2. I am getting a great workout and can easily fit it into my schedule as it only takes 25 minutes
3. I am already seeing results in my stomach muscles.
**** I feel great!!!

Replies

• Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendation. I will have to go get a copy. I just picked up the biggest loser games for the wii so I will have to try out the dvd.
  • tabbychiro
    tabbychiro Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I like that DVD too. So far it's my favorite of all yoga videos I've tried (which is not many). I think I like it because it's not so meditative, which I find boring.
  • TLW77
    TLW77 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lichickie
    Options
    I've been wanting to try out yoga...this sounds great from what you say, I think will have to pick it up!
  • jillrameaka
    jillrameaka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 and feel great! My posture has improved and I definitely feel the difference in my core.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    thanks i've been thinking about about buy a bob harper dvd, maybe i'll get the yoga one since i love yoga
  • jillrameaka
    jillrameaka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the third week of the program, which adds another 15 minutes of Yoga/Pilates Abs. I am amazed at how much stronger I am. In the first week I had to cheat on Plank/sideplank by going down on one knee. Now, in week three not only am I able to hold the side plank, but I can take my arm through my body and back up again 10 times. I have never in my life had much strength in my arms/upper body. This DVD has truly changed me and my body :)
  • shellat
    Options
    YES! I LOVE this workout too.... I love the extra toning by using weights on the last exercise. You will be sore the first couple of times you do this!