I feel gross

Options
Today was a sad anniversary for me so I decided to pamper myself and not do anything I didn't want to do (which means working out). I ended up going way over my calories and my stomach has been feeling bad all night. I can't wait to start with a clean slate tomorrow, eat light and go for a bike ride. But, aside from the tummy ache, I don't really regret it.

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Today was a sad anniversary for me so I decided to pamper myself and not do anything I didn't want to do (which means working out). I ended up going way over my calories and my stomach has been feeling bad all night. I can't wait to start with a clean slate tomorrow, eat light and go for a bike ride. But, aside from the tummy ache, I don't really regret it.
  • bethskiles
    Options
    88002.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
    Dont be too hard on yourself. It happens to all of us, especially during difficult times. But tomorrow is a fresh new day and you can do it. Beth S
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Sorry about your sad day. Sometimes, pampering yourself is a must to get through hard days. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
  • amymeenieminymo
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments :)
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    A tummy ache taking ones mind from heart ache is well worth it in my book!

I have a sad anniversary coming up myself-November 7th. I am planning to call-out from work, but beyond that I don't know...it is nice to know that your day turned out alright all things considered. I have hopes that this year will not be as difficult as the last.
  • amymeenieminymo
    Options

I have a sad anniversary coming up myself-November 7th. I am planning to call-out from work, but beyond that I don't know...it is nice to know that your day turned out alright all things considered. I have hopes that this year will not be as difficult as the last.

Sorry to hear about your day coming up. From what I can tell (this year was the 4th anniversary) it does get easier each year. I take the day off work too and do whatever it is I need to feel better on that day. Take good care of yourself.
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Sorry to hear about your day coming up. From what I can tell (this year was the 4th anniversary) it does get easier each year. I take the day off work too and do whatever it is I need to feel better on that day. Take good care of yourself.

November 7th is 8 years. You are right of course, the acceptance comes so it does become eaiser though the heart ache remains.

I still get emotional when I talk about him or even when I think about him for more than a few minutes. But my aunt and unlce, his parents, love talking about him, so that is a good thing. The whole family really misses him, and we love to talk about him. :happy: The "remeber when Sammy..." or "When Sam was..."