P90X~Tried it? Liked it? What were your results?

Options
Thinking of purchasing the P90X. So...if you've tried it, what were your results. Give me some pros & cons!

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Thinking of purchasing the P90X. So...if you've tried it, what were your results. Give me some pros & cons!

Absolutely loved it! I have already completed 1 round. My wife is currently doing the Lean version.
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I LOVED IT!! It worked soooo well for me! It helped me lose about 30 of the 60 lbs i've lost so far. =) I did the lean version and am about to do the classic version soon!
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Oh now that's interesting. I didn't know there was a lean version. I assume it all comes in one set?
  • eisdog
    Options
    Pros: The best fitness regime I have ever tried. If you stick with this, like Tony Horton says, you will be in the best shape of your life. Gains are very noticeable very quickly. it isn't magic. It is hard...very hard work.

Cons: Maybe a bit to demanding for mere mortals. Trying to keep up with the freaks on the video can be demoralizing, but keep in mind they are professionals. Seven days a week is also tough. Again, like the man says, "do your best, forget the rest".

Even if you do half of what is asked of you, you will benefit.

Good Luck
  • jkrobertson1998
    jkrobertson1998 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it works. I still use some of the workouts now, but I just like to get out a ride my bicycle. I love to cycle.
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    thanks for the feedback! :wink:
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. Is the Lean version different then the regular P90X?
    The comment above is leading me to believe as such but I didn't see anything on their website indicating as such.

I'm also thinking of purchasing it.

Thanks!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    The comment above is leading me to believe as such but I didn't see anything on their website indicating as such.

Thanks!

Lean is just a modified version of P90X. P90X comes with 3 different plans. Lean, Classic and Doubles. You choose which one to follow.
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Thanks!

Lean is just a modified version of P90X. P90X comes with 3 different plans. Lean, Classic and Doubles. You choose which one to follow.

Thank you Stoooo. Would you mind quickly describing classic and doubles? I am assuming the lean version is self explanatory : )
    Thanks much! I will also send you a friend invite.
  • closermotion
    closermotion Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump