SUGAR CRAVING!!!!!!!!!

littlelol
littlelol Posts: 539
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
I do really well with y eating and then i get cravings for sweets!!!! any1 help?

Replies

• Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    I like to keep dark chocolate in the freezer and have a bite here or there when I get that sweet craving.
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    I too eat Dark Chocolate. I have a little glass car and have them broken up into squares. 1 square is 33 calories.
  • cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    I used to eat jelly sweets by the sharing bag to satisfy my sweet tooth now I have hard boiled sweets if you suck them they last longer I only need to have 1 to satisfy my cravings now x
  • when i crave something sweet i eat a toasted bagel with cream cheese sprinkled with splenda. its filling and sweet. half is a great snack or the whole bagel makes a nice breakfast or lunch
  • Have you tried the sugar free dark chocolate Jell-o Pudding before? I believe it's only 60 calories per cup. :)
  • how many calories is one boiled sweet? i was thinking of having a hard sucker pop lolly when im feeling like this, not sure how many cals they are tho? x
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    I have a nice cup of hot tea with a little white sugar in it. I try not to use too much sugar, but that little spoonful really satisfies me. I like to drink fruit teas and chai-type teas, so its almost like a candy taste.
  • Have you tried the sugar free dark chocolate Jell-o Pudding before? I believe it's only 60 calories per cup. :)
    This or the mousse, both are really good.
  • Yes! (to Keepingitmovin) We thankfully don't have to sacrifice chocolate cravings!
  • I think red apples dipped in a smidge of peanut butter kinda tastes like chocolate.:tongue:
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Sorry...less sweets I have, the less I crave them!
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    I agree with the poster above. The less sugar/carbs I consume the less cravings I get. I find when I have just one small piece of chocolate it's hard to stop, so I have to limit sweets to once a week on cheat day. Our bodies are so addicted to sugar!!
This discussion has been closed.