What's For Dinner?

Options
I'm debating on having a chicken patty, broccoli, and cheese cubes, but I'm still not sure. What are you guys having for dinner? Maybe I can get some ideas.

Replies

• KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend was going to make hamburgers and fries but I told him I'll have the hamburger but without bun and cheese and have it wrapped in lettuce. and for fries, I'm going to have vegis
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    making boneless buffalo chicken!!!! Yummy love that stuff. Think I will have leftover spaghetti squash with it!
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I had Heinze Pork and Stuffing Soup, with slice of bread. Followed by cheese and onion quiche. Yum!
  • TNBourque
    Options
    BBQ chicken, baked potato and a salad yummy!
  • leafsan
    leafsan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just made a crazy leftover type casserole; chicken, noodles, cream of mushroom soup, Alfredo sauce, mixed veggies and some avocado with biscuits on top. Sounds horrible I know but it's really a less than 600cal meal!
    It tastes pretty good, a little soupier than I planned but that's okay.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    skinny mexican taco ish kinda stuff: corn tortillas, ground turkey or chicken, beans, cabbage, reduced fat shredded cheese, fat free sour cream, pace and wholly guacamole...yum. usually I skip the meat and this is one of my favorite dinners to have.
  • busub
    busub Posts: 58
    Options
    Spaghetti with chicken Italian sausage. Under 350 calories a serving.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I ordered Japanese. White rice, sauteed broccoli and spicy tuna roll, yum.
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    I am having Ezekiel spouted pasta with home made sauce that's been brewing in the slow cooker all day plus a salad.
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    Someone posted a recipe called "Crispy Oven Chicken Strips", and I altered it - made it spicier and took out the butter. No sides.

Edit: each strip was 65 calories.
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well, in lieu of Super Bowl Sunday I decided to get some chicken sausages from Sunflower market, they have only 176 cals per link, if you have ever seen them, they are HUGE (probably twice the size of brauts), so I may not even eat a whole one. I was just going to have the sausage with some type of veggie, maybe some fruit.
  • smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I had white chili made with ground turkey, great northern beans, lots of jalapeños, green peppers, celery, onions, garlic, chicken broth, red pepper flakes, green chilies, and stewed tomatoes. Turned out pretty awesome and I have tons leftover for lunches/dinners.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Someone posted a recipe called "Crispy Oven Chicken Strips", and I altered it - made it spicier and took out the butter. No sides.

Edit: each strip was 65 calories.

That sounds good. Do you have the link?
  • Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Homemade butternut squash soup with couscous and sour cream =)
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    It's been so gross and yucky out that I'm thinking Vegetable Soup! I love how cozy it makes me feel!
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm making this:
    (from Cooking LIght)

Curried Chicken Salad
    http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000000682914&adsqs=

This spicy-sweet chicken salad is loaded with fruit. Eat it with whole-grain crackers or a toasted baguette to increase your carbohydrates. If you don't have time to cook the chicken, pick up a rotisserie chicken at the supermarket.

Yield: 2 servings (serving size: 1 1/4 cups)

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
    1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
    1/2 cup diced peeled apple
    2 tablespoons diced pineapple
    1 tablespoon dried currants
    3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
    1 teaspoon honey
    1/2 teaspoon curry powder
    1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
    1/8 teaspoon salt
    1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
    1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted

Preparation
    Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through pepper), stirring with a whisk. Pour mayonnaise mixture over chicken mixture; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Cover and chill.

Nutritional Information
    Calories:
    303 (21% from fat)
    Fat:
    7.2g (sat 1.3g,mono 2.3g,poly 1.3g)
    Protein:
    33.8g
    Carbohydrate:
    25.7g
    Fiber:
    1.9g
    Cholesterol:
    89mg
    Iron:
    1.7mg
    Sodium:
    435mg
    Calcium:
    37mg
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    We went out for dinner and I had Thai curried vegetables with steamed rice.