Hi, need support and friends!!!!

Options
Hi, tomorrow will be my first weight in... I hope I have accomplished something!!! If not, I will only work harder... I will not stop!!!!
:smile:
Has anyone here done the jillian michaels 30 shred this will be my 5th day.... OMG every muscle hurts!!!! Any success stories????

Replies

• etherah
    etherah Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I will, It seems we have the same weight goal!!!
  • Good luck! I just started too!
  • tonyaneka
    tonyaneka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day as well. We can all do it!!
  • SK24373
    SK24373 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You go girl. I did the 30day shred a couple of years ago, and still incorporate the workouts into my routine. I didn't track my weight/measurements but I can tell you that it did help me get lean and strong. After that, I went on to Insanity and I just started P90X 2 days ago. Jillian is AWESOME and the workouts start to become easy. I used to add 45 minutes of cardio after I finished level 3 :)

Keep going, you will be AMAZED at how strong your body will become. Your core will tighten up, your abs and arms will become developed and those push ups will become a piece of cake - I PROMISE.

Congratulations on taking control of your fitness and health.
    Cheers-
    Sandy
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You have a great support system here, you can add if you would like
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    I'm on day 15! So far so good. I haven't lost any weight from it but I've noticed some serious toning. I love her DVD's!
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! LOTS OF SUPPORT... THANK YOU GUYS.. ILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON MY WEIGHT TOMORROW IT WILL BE 2 WKS. OF TRACKING MY CALORIES....
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    good luck this site and the app on my phone has been such a blessing... u will do great..
  • Diya13
    Diya13 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm new too :-) could use some friends!
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I love it here, it really does work wonders! Add me if you would like!
  • RochelleBlack
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love supporting others in their fitness journey :)