Hi Everyone!

Options
Hi all!

I have been suing MyFitnessPal on my iphone for 10 days now and have already lost 0.7kgs! I am so excited!
This is the first time i have logged on here from my computer so i thought i would introduce myself.
Anyway I am Sam, i am 23 years of age and have hated my body ever since i had children. I am hoping to get back to liking myself!

Replies

• sweetlilgiggles
    sweetlilgiggles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam! I've been on here for a few weeks now...when I logged in today it said 20 days in a row, so..a two and a half weeks? I LOVE it so far, and it's really helped. I really look forward to logging my food and exercise everyday. My friends made fun of me at first, but once they realized I'm actually losing weight, I can tell they're jealous now, lol. I honestly think that it won't be much longer before they're on here themselves!

Anyway, keep it up, girl!! Every day is one step closer to your goal, always remember that! :D

Stephanie
  • Mrs_Hewi
    Mrs_Hewi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie!
    Thanks for your reply :)
    I also look forward to logging my food everyday and seeing how many calories i have burnt from exercising. I think out of everything i have tried before this is the best and i haven't even had to change all that much!
    Well done on your weight loss!
    I don't know why my ticker says i have lost 1kg because i have only lost 0.7???