Low Cal Low Fat Chocolate Fix!

Options
I looooove chocolate! And when I diet it is one of the things I know I have to stay away from! Anyone have any great chocolate treats? I feel inspired by the latest episode of Hungry Girl on the Cooking Channel. I made her Freakishly Good Frozen Hot Chocolate tonight. And someone had already entered the nutrition info into the database! Awesome!!

Hungry Girl's Freakishly Good Fat Free Frozen Hot Chocolate!
(50-60 calories)

1 Packet Nestle or any Other Diet 25 Calorie Hot Cocoa Mix
3 oz. Hot Water
2 oz. 8th Continent Light Vanilla Soy Milk (I used skim)
1/2 oz. Sugar Free Torani White Chocolate or Vanilla Syrup
2 Packets Splenda
1 teaspoon Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup
Ice
Fat Free Reddi Wip

Dissolve hot cocoa, chocolate syrup and Splenda in hot water. Add light soy milk, and Torani syrup. Pour into blender. Add a cup of ice cubes (5-7). Blend on the highest speed for about 45 seconds. Pour into a tall mug. Top with a squirt of Fat Free Reddi Whip!

Replies

• Nadyasmom
    Options
    Oh my goodness! This sounds AMAZING!
  • carroll777
    Options
    I do a hot coco with equal, powered skim milk and pure Hershey's coco - I put it a thermos and shake the heck out of it - it is so cream and thick!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy! where can that syrup be bought?
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump
  • liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Fat Free Low Calorie Chocolate Brownines

1 c. Flour
    1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/2 tsp. salt
    1 tsp. baking soda
    1/4 tsp. cinnamon
    1/2 c. sugar
    1/4 c. brown sugar
    1/4 c. non fat dry milk powder
    1 egg white, slightly beaten
    1 c. unsweetened apple sauce
    1 tsp. vanilla
    1 tsp. powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350 deg. F, Use 8x8x2 inch pan spray with nonstick cooking spray.
    In medium bowl, beat sugar,brown sugar,milk powder, egg white, apple sauce, vanilla with a spoon until mixed. Stir in wet mixture into dry, mixing well. Spread evenly in pan.
    Bake 22 to 23 mintues or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
    Cool on wire rack.
    Dust with powdered sugar
    Makes 16 brownies

Per serving: 82 calories, 2 g. protein,19g. cards, o g. fat, 1 g. fiber,11 mg folate, 1 mg iron, 121 g. sodium
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I haven't tasted it yet, but I made this today , having company over, and it smells amazing!

Dark Chocolate Cherry Cobbler:

1 21 oz can reduced sugar cherry pie filling (or you could probably use 21 oz of frozen cherries and truvia or stevia sugar)
    1/2 cup bitter-sweet chocolate chips
    1/2 tsp almond extract
    3/4 c. chocolate frozen yogurt
    1 c. Heartsmart bisquick

In a bowl mix almond extract and cherry pie filling. Spread in a small baking dish and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. While the fruit is cooking melt in the microwave the chips and frozen yogurt for 1 min 30sec, stirring every 30 seconds. When melted and combined mix in the bisquick, blend well. When the fruit is done, drop bisquick mixture by the spoonful, bake for 18 minutes. I put this in the recipe calculator and 1/8 of the pan is 176 calories, after I made it that seems like alot so might have 1/16 instead. I will be topping it with lite cool whip...can't imagine it won't be good because it smells amazing!

~Kelly
  • Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    keep the choolate receipes coming ...
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Here is a GREAT Chocolate Caramel Crunch Cake - Low fat - 1 piece is 3 pts on weight watchers

1 box devil foods cake mix
    1 egg white
    7 oz fat-free condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
    10 oz. Diet Coke
    6 oz fat free caramel topping
    Reg size fat free cool whip
    1 cup heath toffee bits

Mix cake with coke and egg white. Bake according to directions in a 9 x 13 pan. Let stand 5 min. Poke holes in cake using end of wooden spoon. Mix caramel topping with milk and pour over cake. Let stand 5 minutes. Frost with Cool Whip. Sprinkle with heath toffee bits. Serve - refrigerate remaining cake. Yummy!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    bump!!!!:drinker:
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    1 tbsp droste or other Dutch cocoa
    1 packet sugar
    1 paket splenda
    1 cup hot skim milk or boiling water

Mix powder ingredients, add milk or water and mix well. Voila! Bittersweet hot cocoa! add a tiny bit of whipped creme for a richer hot chocolate.
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    bumpity, bump, bump bump
  • lucasdany
    lucasdany Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    All sounds yummy bump!
  • fallera
    Options
    The Torani sugar free syrups are in the coffee section. The Hershey's Lite is with all the other syrups. I find them to be necessities!! I use the Torani in my coffee every morning. Sam's Club even carries several flavors of the sugar free kind!!