Fat dance teacher NO MORE

Options
I am a 42 year old dance teacher /studio owner and am fed up. I have just sold my studio and am now teaching part time and going into a new career in real estate. I love the dance world but body wise I have had many issues and have not been able to shake the negative self talk I have done to myself over the years. I am finally taking a healthy approach to my dieting and want "this to be my year". I look forward to talking to new people and offering encouragement to each other. I have been Bulimic, almost anorexic and of course up and down and up and down my entire life. I want off this roller coaster. I know I deserve to feel healthy, sexy and strong.

Replies

• theemstress
    theemstress Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You came to the right place for support, the people on this site are truly amazing. I hope you achieve everything you desire, and more. -Emily
  • Pisces42
    Options
    Emily - thanks for the post. I am really enjoying this site so far too. Like minded people helping and supporting each other. Who knew? lol Your pic shows you running. Did you just recently run a marathon?
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Lots of great people and motivation here. Good luck in you journey.