Hi :)

Options
I'm new to the site! And when I say new I mean like... 45 minutes new.

My name is Elizabeth and I'm looking forward to changing my life and having fun while I do it! I would love to make some new friends on here to keep me motivated. I now this is going to be a hard road, but I'm REALLY looking forward to the changes in my body and my attitude!

:)

Replies

• MemphisMarly
    Options
    Welcome to the party! Add me if ya like. :smile:
  • MNbooklady
    Options
    Welcome! One of my local friends got me hooked on this site about 2 weeks ago. It has been surprisingly easy to keep track of my foods, liquids and diary each and every day. It is obviously paying off as I've lost 4 lbs already in 2 weeks. I'm so stoked! I hope you have a great experience and enjoy MFP as much as I do!
  • sherri31
    Options
    Hey i started a month ago and thought it was going to suck and that i would quite. But i havent im actually enjoying it and everyday to look forward to putting my headphones in and going to the gym and i feel great after. You can do it. add me if you would like. good luck.
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    Welcome! I just started a few weeks ago and I love it!
    You can add me as a friend if you want!
  • amyjthomas
    Options
    Welcome, I have only been on about 2 weeks and love it. We are all here to help each other, so add me as a friend if you would like.
  • jennlee80
    Options
    Welcome!!