Broke thru the 200 pound barrier!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kenie
    Kenie Posts: 3
    Options
    Haha, if you say so. Good 'ol family competition. ;))
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Breaking the 200lb mark was a huge goal point for me as well. I went to Hard Rock in Yokohama, Japan to celebrate. Congratulations!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Breaking that 200 barrier is super. But to make the decision to quit smoking is absolutely FANTASTIC. What an example your setting for your daughter....You go mom.
  • joannajohnsonrn
    joannajohnsonrn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are definitely taking the bulls by the horns!

I am so happy that you are doing so good! You are just amazing! I know you got this!

Mom struggled her adulthood with obesity, and I know she would be so proud of you!

Your the best sister, and my inspiration for many reasons!

Keep it up, and we will cross the finish line together!
    luv ya
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    You are definitely taking the bulls by the horns!

I am so happy that you are doing so good! You are just amazing! I know you got this!

Mom struggled her adulthood with obesity, and I know she would be so proud of you!

Your the best sister, and my inspiration for many reasons!

Keep it up, and we will cross the finish line together!
    luv ya

YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER I COULD EVER ASK FOR! WE ARE going get this!
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    Congrats on reaching Onederland. I am hopeful of getting there myself by the end of Feb. I started on MFP Jan 3rd at 217 and am now at 204. I originally started this journey in Jan 2010 at 289. I hope to reach my first goal after starting here of 180 by April.

Thanks for the success stories and support on this site. Its a struggle every day to stay motivated, but I have a great husband who is also on here and has lost over 150 lbs. :smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!