HI EVERYBODY!

Options
I started my (live-it) yesterday and i am having sooo much fun tracking my food / exercise ! i have never done anything like this before and am looking forward to the support. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! :smile:

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Look through the support threads- lots of wonderful and supportive people on here.:flowerforyou:
  • Mrs_Hewi
    Mrs_Hewi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I also a newbie! I started tracking mine about 10 days ago and have lost some weight!
    I love tracking my food and exercise! I also had never done any calorie counting before but this makes it so much easier than i expected!
    Good luck with your journey!
  • suszieq55
    suszieq55 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site.
  • pbonaccorsi
    Options
    Hello and welcome. i'm new as well (about a week). i track all my food and find that it is easier to be truthful if I slip because I know I am not alone. for me, the biggest problem will be exercise. Two bad knees and hips make it difficult to walk or ride a bike. i did get a Wii for Christmas so I am trying to do a bit every day. Hang in there and good luck.
  • pbonaccorsi
    Options
    Is there a way to just plug in calories? I cook and created a veggie/sausage soup tomight and couldn't find a good option when i searcher for sausage vegetable soup.
  • demi51
    Options
    Hi I an on day 3 and really find this site very interesting and helpful. I love being able to track my food and exercise and find it very easy to use.
  • furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    If you know how many calories the recipe/food contains, after you click on the meal (breakfast, lunch, etc.) and then "add food" there is an option for "quick add calories only". Click that and just add calories.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    pb- There is a recipe function under tools that you can plug in the ingredients and number of servings and it will figure out the calories for you. When you want to add it to your food diary just click add food then the recipes tab and you can add a serving to your food diary. It's a relatively new feature and a great one!:flowerforyou:
  • MaePope
    Options
    Let's do dis girl