Gain

looking to gain a few:huh:

Replies

• looking to gain a few:huh:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Good luck to you too. I understand the struggle is just as hard.
    Cowboy
  • Shai
    Shai Posts: 7
    I hate you already. :explode:
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Now that wasn't very nice Shai! We need to support everyone through their struggles no matter what they may be.

Welcome and Good luck eatemup! :flowerforyou:
  • dats not a nice thing to say, good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Hey Shai! Way to make a fellow struggler feel welcome!:ohwell:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile:
  • dont be mean to Shai, she's a very good friend being sarcastic. But Thanks for the backup. :wink:
  • deanea
    dont be mean to Shai, she's a very good friend being sarcastic. But Thanks for the backup. :wink:

Thank goodness Shai knows you, as we try to break stereotypes here and support people whatever there goals are as long as they do it safely. We never want someone to feel not welcome. Good luck to both of you.
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    My son is underwieght and it has been a struggle to make sure he meets his caloric needs. He's gaining really well now! Hopefuly, I'll have some tricks up my sleeve for you!!:happy:
  • Shai
    dont be mean to Shai, she's a very good friend being sarcastic. But Thanks for the backup. :wink:

Thank goodness Shai knows you, as we try to break stereotypes here and support people whatever there goals are as long as they do it safely. We never want someone to feel not welcome. Good luck to both of you.

alright already...
  • One of my plans is to take the food out of Shai's mouth and eat it myself. LOL Just kidding. She actually hooked me up with this. Its a cool site and a nice way to watch what you eat.
  • dbuss1
    dbuss1 Posts: 1
    WHAT ARE YOU JEALOUS SHAI
  • deanea

alright already...

Sorry, didn't mean to walk into a private conversation, wont happen again. I can see we have a few friends who know each other posting on this page.

Anne
  • Wasnt a private conversation. I dont mind the posts, but in Shai's defense, she was being funny. We are sitting next to each other and I noticed this site she was on. It really has a lot of good tools. So i decided to join, since i really need to gain some weight, You can ask her. *smile But her response was a sarcastic one and others didnt know that we knew each other. Based on her response I can see that there are a lot of considerate and helpful people. Which was one reason she said she preferred this site. I can see that the support group here is really strong. This is a good thing.

Please stop ganging up on her. LOL She's not that bad.
  • deanea
    :drinker: Wasnt a private conversation. I dont mind the posts, but in Shai's defense, she was being funny. We are sitting next to each other and I noticed this site she was on. It really has a lot of good tools. So i decided to join, since i really need to gain some weight, You can ask her. *smile But her response was a sarcastic one and others didnt know that we knew each other. Based on her response I can see that there are a lot of considerate and helpful people. Which was one reason she said she preferred this site. I can see that the support group here is really strong. This is a good thing.

Please stop ganging up on her. LOL She's not that bad.
    [/quote]

:smile: :smile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Shai
    Yep!
    If I could I would shave off my extra curves and donate them to Gain.
    Instead I'll recommend that Gain eat much of what I CANNOT. :sad: :grumble: w/:heart:
  • She can come be my new shadow.... maybe if she steels some of my food... we'll both end up happy!!! :laugh:
  • I was looking for the nutritional facts for a Gyros. I found one and listed it on this site. It has about 440 calories. Shai says it should be more. This is a Gyros from Chicago and they use lots of meat. it is on one full pita. If anyone has had one from the southside of Chicago they would know what I mean. does anyone have any ideas about how many calories. Nit sure the amount of meat.