Hey everyone ! New here trying to lose this post baby body! I was lucky in only gaining 21 lbs with my pregnancy and lost that within two weeks of having my son. But the weight i have now is all shifted to one spot on my body..the mid section! So I would love to lose 30 lbs to get to 125. I would be happy with 130 but I'm going to push myself a little more. I'm 5'8' so i definitely need to keep some weight on. I want to lose this for myself. I want to be happy when i put clothes on and by next summer I want to be sporting a hot little bathing suit! I also want to do this for my husband and my son. I want to show an example for him so now is a great time to start! Good luck to everyone!! :wink:

Replies

• Hey everyone ! New here trying to lose this post baby body! I was lucky in only gaining 21 lbs with my pregnancy and lost that within two weeks of having my son. But the weight i have now is all shifted to one spot on my body..the mid section! So I would love to lose 30 lbs to get to 125. I would be happy with 130 but I'm going to push myself a little more. I'm 5'8' so i definitely need to keep some weight on. I want to lose this for myself. I want to be happy when i put clothes on and by next summer I want to be sporting a hot little bathing suit! I also want to do this for my husband and my son. I want to show an example for him so now is a great time to start! Good luck to everyone!! :wink:
  • Welcome! :flowerforyou: You're going to love it here. Good luck!

**Warning!** It's kind of addicting... You'll be logging everything and checking in all day long! :smile:
  • Welcome to the Forum! :flowerforyou:
  • Hi and congratulations on your baby (sooo cute!). This is a great site and you're among friends.

Denise

weight.png