Starting p90x Feb. 7

Options
Just checking to see if anyone else happens to be starting today too!

Replies

• Kelleinna
    Options
    Not quite today.... lol. I was planning on starting the 14th after I finish the program thingie I'm already on.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second week
  • als0317
    als0317 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ha, with our staggered three weeks I am sure we can share some notable advice. :)
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Week 6 starts tomorrow. If you want some daily inspiration - come check out our Apple a Day Thread! Basically we check in each day for accountability. Good people!

http://teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/70564711
  • digital_soul18
    digital_soul18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sweett as! I started p90x in feb too but last few days its been SUPER hot in sydney (40degress+) but tonight im continuing!!
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    can someone take me through a typical P90X workout? What do have you guys doing?
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'll be starting round 4 myself on Feb 28th! I can't wait! I'm just finishing up a 20 week hybrid of Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme right now and it's been amazing!!! But, I'm excited to get back to Tony! :bigsmile:

Kudos to you all for getting in the BEST shape of your life! P90X is an amazing program that anyone can do! Bring it!

Deb
  • als0317
    als0317 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well, false alarm. My computer cannot play the p90x that I have borrowed, and I cannot afford to spend any money on it... so I guess my waiting, hoping and preparing was useless. URGH. Good luck to you all.