Hi! I'm new...excited to get good support on this site :-)

Options
Hi everyone. I'm here to lose some weight and get my body back after a rough two years post-divorce. I tend to start work out regimens and healthy eating programs but have trouble staying ontrack for more than two to three days! I am impatient with the results and the daily weight fluctuations that my body does, so I need to chill out, stop weighing myself so often, and just stick with a consistent program and be patient! I am proud of all of you for your rededication to yourself and your health!

Replies

• newmesmith
    Options
    I'm the same way. I do really good for a few days and then i start making excuses.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome ladies! No more excuses! Every day is one step closer to your goal! Where do you want to be? What do you want to look like? What goals do you want to accomplish? You can do and have anything! :smile:

So, let's get rockin! You will find a ton of support and advice here on MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend and let's keep each other moving forward!

Deb
  • Pippi8
    Pippi8 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for the welcoming posts! I'm ready to start Operation Smoking Hot!

Let's do it!
  • allypally9
    allypally9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, im new to this too. Been tracking on and off for a while but really been strict with myself this past week, and just discovered the web side of it. Would love people to add me so I can have some motivation from seeing others do well!