Thank you to those who post pics!

Options
I'm fairly new to the site and haven't made a lot of progress yet, but I stumbled into this forum today, and I'm so inspired by all of you who have shared your weight-loss pictures! Thank you for being brave enough to post pictures and let us newbies know that success is possible!

Replies

• Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I AGREE!!!!! SO MOTIVATING AND INSPIRING!!!! :wink:
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I concur with the two previous posts! It really gives me the inspiration and courage to continue this journey!
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    I remember seeing others success is what really got me started.

Now, here I am posting my own xD Hard to believe (here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/168632-18-m-60lbs-lost ).

And I ain't finished yet!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Yes thanks to all those who post your success stories with pictures. It's a great motivator and my favourite forum topic.
  • smashpants22
    smashpants22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i LOVE the people who post pictures!
    Makes me want to work harder :)
    i only wish i'd taken some before shots so i could do the same
  • crazeness
    Options
    It's great when people post their successes, it really motivates others!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Ditto! These are so motivating and inspiring. When I feel that nagging devil angel on my shoulder say "oh you can skip this workout, it won't matter" and feel tempted too much I look here and say nope to those thoughts and just do it.
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    I agree! Many thanks to everyone who posts pictures of before, during and after!

Seeing real people achieve real results motivates and inspires.

You're all great :smile:
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    I agree, I love seeing the progress ppl are making and it is so motivating, especially ppl who began around where I am and are where I want to be.
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I agree. It is so motivating to see so many success stories!
  • tiwrn
    tiwrn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Agreed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!