The UKers will appreciate this one...

Options
nordens
nordens Posts: 28 Member
Hi there, I'm not at my goal weight yet....I have around 7-14lbs to go depending on what I finally decide but when I started on MFP the first digits on the scale were 15 (stone) something. Since May I have worked my way down Entering the 14s was an achievement, 13s was an even greater feeling but last night I made it into the 12s!!! I never really thought that I would get there when I started here but I'm there now!

A big thank you needs to go out to Sophieshaped for helping me do it!

Keep it up peeps!

Replies

• mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    So happy for you, great achievement. :flowerforyou:
  • Jonquil125
    Options
    Wooooo! Well done you! xx
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, thats a great achievement.

Jo
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Well done!! You must feel fantastic!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Talliexxx
    Options
    Thats fab , well done x
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Nice! There is something so motivating about getting down into the next-lower stone. I'm fighting my way into the 10's and so close right now!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Well done :)

I loooove entering a new stone zone. I am 2lb away from entering the 10's,
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Well Done, that is an amazing weight loss....I'm going to try and follow your lead over this coming 12 months. Thanks for showing me it can be done!!
    This site is such a daily inspiration!! Well done once again.
  • nordens
    Options
    ickybella and bjshooter I'm sure you'll both be in the 10's in no time! Good luck!
  • knoes1
    knoes1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awsome well done! Am also trying to shed by getting back on my mountain bike! Keep it up!
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    Well done you!! what an achievement you must be so proud of yourself!! Keep it up!! x
  • TopKat
    TopKat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done i'm really pleased for you,
    there is hope for me yet, I've been trying to get into the 11s for the past 10 years.
    I'm gonna keep going:drinker:
  • marber
    marber Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well done.

I started at 16 1/2 now 13 1/2 and hoping to get to the 11's this year.
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Aww, I feel like a proud parent!

You did all the hard work yourself!

x
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    Well done, that's an excellent loss! I recently entered the 14 stone zone so I know the feeling :bigsmile:
  • nordens
    Options
    .....and I have now entered the 'healthy' range of the BMI scale for the first time in sooooooooooooooooo many years I can't even remember!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!!!!! it is a fantastic feeling isnt it dropping a stone or 2 or 3 :) I keep tiptoeing into the 8's then bombing out of there again!!!!! I am going to get back there this spring and STAY there , enjoy being a healthy bmi whoop whoop!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done! its fab when u drop a stone! i was stuck at 10st 1 until i started 3 weeks ago! now 9.5st!!
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    that's brilliant, u should be dead proud ;-)
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Bliddy well done mate. :drinker:

Now, do you feel like a new man?? :wink:

I'm half way there now. Almost fainted in autumn when I realised that after a long time off due to injury, I was just under 12 stone and thought phwoooaar that's officially 'overweight'! Back down to 10st6lb now and can't wait to get back to 9st.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!