It's Monday! How are you going to spend it?

Options
Happy Monday, everyone! It's weigh in day for me and I am down another 4.1. I'm happy!

Today it's all about press releases and dealing with newspapers, tv, and radio. I'll also be shoveling snow, riding my stationary bike, and eating right

And, tonight, I'm....of all things.....entered in a Karaoke contest. This'll be fun!!

What's up with you today?

Replies

• maineislandgirl
    maineislandgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well once I have picked up the house and had my hour of Wii fit exercise and then shower, I will be taking my youngest (14) to the dentist. Afterward I am having lunch with my husband at his work and then headed off to the College for two of my four classes for the rest of the day. I will be home just in time to cook the family dinner, work on homework and then crash into my bed. LOL Mondays are busy days for me. :^)
  • crazytxmom
    crazytxmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Sounds like a busy & exciting day!!

All our ice is finally gone!! So, the kids are back to school and I'm back to work. After work I think I'll go for a walk/run and finish up on my bike for a while. Not an exciting day, but I'm glad to be back to somewhat normal.

Happy Monday!!
  • nevergonnagiveup
    Options
    up at 5am for a run, back by 6am, washing, prepare breakfast and get washing on, homeschool kids, gardening, writing articles, kids c-5k running group, dinner, highland dancing (me!) home for cuppa with hubbie, shower and bed! Beeautiful day! :happy:
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Woke 6:30am, tube to work, (hate tube) work, running/jogging in about 20 minutes (12:20), during lunchtime, back shower, eat lunch, back to work, work till 5:45, home, look forward to nice yummy dinner (hubby cooks during the week), watch some TV, read, catch-up MFP, nice cup of green tea, bed to start all over again tomorrow :bigsmile:
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Work, work, work all day long. Punchin' that clock dust til dawn!
  • baycityroller
    Options
    Got up early with full intention of getting work done, with everyone else out of the house...nu-uh, didn't happen! Got what I needed to get done done though. Taught for a few hours this arvo, now getting ready for tomorrow - heading out to Rottnest Island to shoot a wedding! I'm so excited!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    At work, then an awesome workout, then planning for this week's grocery trip.
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Good job on your weight loss Rick!!

Today I already went out to run for my C25K training, Week 5 - Day 1. Now I'm getting started with work. Then headed to the gym for Zumba class at lunch break. After work going to start Level 1 - Day 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Man... sounds a bit busy now that I write it out, compared to how it looked on my calendar! Hope I make it through :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't even been up for 3 hours now and I could use a nap! My daughter who is cutting not one but two molars woke up a couple hours after we went to bed (at 4am, such night owls lol) yelling and screaming because it hurt so much. It took us about a hour for her to get settled down and for the meds to kick in. Poor thing :( Other than that I'm starting my exercise videos back up (slim in 6) because I completely flaked out last week! I was sooo stressed out from my Fractions test which I won't find out if I flunked until tomorrow lol