HI im new but half way thro my journey!

Options
Well hello there everyone im new and from Scotland!! I am 26 and female!
I have just downloaded the iphone app to try another diet! I have been following weight watchers for ten months and fancy a change!
In total i have lost 3 stone and would like to lose more! I find dieting quite easy, i have 3 pugs so walknig helps! I have never actually calorie counted as such so this is the first time doing so, the app says to have 1200 so i will see how i go!

Here's a few pictures so far sorry for the early ones i never really had my picture taken as i was embaressed!

October 2009 - Orlando - at my heaviest
web1.jpg

October 2010 - Vegas - my wedding
web3.jpg

And this week...
web2.jpg

Still have a bit to go, but i will get there!

Thanks for reading

(hope the pictures worked)
x

Replies

• tinkerbell1964
    Options
    good job losing 3lbs , and welcome to MFP
  • blackhearts84
    Options
    3stone! :-D altho i remember wqhen it was 3lbs!

Do you know how to post pictures? I used photobucket but it doesnt seem to be working!:noway:

x
  • digby1977
    digby1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am not familiar with stone, only lbs. How many lbs in a stone?
  • LowCarbAmanda
    Options
    Hi. You have to change the capitalized IMG to lowercase img both places in the photobucket link for the pictures to show. :)

Congrats on your 42 lb weight loss!
  • blackhearts84
    Options
    sorry its 14lbs to a stone so 42lbs or 19kg i think?
  • blackhearts84
    Options
    Livinginthepeg - Thanks i think it worked!

x
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    yay! well done, 3stone is an amazing achievement! how much more are you wanting to lose?
  • blackhearts84
    Options
    36 more pounds would be nice!!
    I have a strange body shape everyone keeps saying i dont have that much more to lose but i carry alot of weight on my legs and chest, so i hope the weight comes of there next!! Seems to be the last thing its coming off , typical! Im quite tall so i prob carry the weight ok, but im desperate to have a BMI of 23 that would be nice :-)

Im sure this forum will help as you all seem so friendly!

x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!