extending on the weight of boobs post earlier

Options
MAYBE that explains why boys/men have an easier time losing weight?! theyre not carrying around an extra 10 pounds or so of boobage!? who knows, but i personally know that these puppies i carry around are nothing to sneeze at and will certainly explain my weight loss issues :)

Replies

• yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Mine are not "significant" enought do make any difference on the scale. ;o)
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i feel your pain. mine haven't gone away AT ALL in the 33lbs i've lost :( i'm actually a little disappointed since they get in the way of practically every type of workout i do
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    i lost all my boobies with the weight loss - wish i could have kept some and lost more thunder thighs, lol
  • lisastevens27
    Options
    Well i do hope i lose some of mine!
  • markysan
    Options
    Dont be upset - but us guys have boobage too lol! I know I found it embarrassing when wearing t-shirt, and even though I've lost about 4st, I still dont have a 6 pack or flat front - and probably never will.

Your boobs are part of your body and you adjust accordingly. Its not only about losing weight, its having the curves in all the right places thats is just as important imo. That goes for guys too lol!!
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Hi there, not seen your earlier posting but I've not lost any weight of mine. They weigh between 4.5 to 5lbs each. I started out as a 38JJ and now 34JJ so have lost inches of my back (where I needed too) but the boobs have not changed - they infact look even bigger now because I've gone from a size 24 to a size 18 on top. I can't wear blouses with buttons at all and a lot of tops i buy have to have stretch in them (mainly cotton - t-shirt material).

But I like them and wouldn't do without them, they've been big all my life since a teen and are a part of me. What helped me was going to Bravissimo and getting properly fitted as up to the age of 33/34 I'd been wearing the wrong size bra, at first when I was told I was JJ I was shocked - didn't even know that they went up to that size. But wearing a correctly fitting bra has made such a big different both in comfort and appearance.

When it comes to target weight - I've decided to aim for a more realistic weight rather than something that for me may be unachievable. I like the idea of keeping some of my curves but just less than they are now.

xVC
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Mine have disappeared with my weight loss!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    Dont be upset - but us guys have boobage too lol! I know I found it embarrassing when wearing t-shirt, and even though I've lost about 4st, I still dont have a 6 pack or flat front - and probably never will.

Your boobs are part of your body and you adjust accordingly. Its not only about losing weight, its having the curves in all the right places thats is just as important imo. That goes for guys too lol!!

maybe i can get "boobage" as a new word in the Webster Dictionary :)
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    Hi there, not seen your earlier posting but I've not lost any weight of mine. They weigh between 4.5 to 5lbs each. I started out as a 38JJ and now 34JJ so have lost inches of my back (where I needed too) but the boobs have not changed - they infact look even bigger now because I've gone from a size 24 to a size 18 on top. I can't wear blouses with buttons at all and a lot of tops i buy have to have stretch in them (mainly cotton - t-shirt material).

But I like them and wouldn't do without them, they've been big all my life since a teen and are a part of me. What helped me was going to Bravissimo and getting properly fitted as up to the age of 33/34 I'd been wearing the wrong size bra, at first when I was told I was JJ I was shocked - didn't even know that they went up to that size. But wearing a correctly fitting bra has made such a big different both in comfort and appearance.

When it comes to target weight - I've decided to aim for a more realistic weight rather than something that for me may be unachievable. I like the idea of keeping some of my curves but just less than they are now.

xVC
    oh girl bless your heart....i thought Gs were big - well, they are on my 5'2" short self :) i wasnt always this big. once i had my son last year they never went away after i was done breasfeeding...ugh.
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am very excited to loose my boobage! I guess I feel like I look bigger with bigger boobs! I did pull out the food scale and weigh them...about 4lbs each :)