NEW TO SITE

Options
HI; EVERYONE NEW TO SITE I AM TRYING TO GET BACK INTO THE GAME OF LOSING WEIGHT AND WORKING OUT I HOPE TO SHED THE 20LBS IVE GAIN SINCE HAVING BACK SURGERY.:wink:

Replies

• JAMINJESS
    Options
    HI; EVERYONE NEW TO SITE I AM TRYING TO GET BACK INTO THE GAME OF LOSING WEIGHT AND WORKING OUT I HOPE TO SHED THE 20LBS IVE GAIN SINCE HAVING BACK SURGERY.:wink:
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    hey Welcome, and have fun with it!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. This site is awesome! The people are Great! The Encouragement is priceless (Man, I sound like a Visa commercial!).
    Cowboy
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :happy:
  • Cheyanne
    Options
    Hello....... Hope your back is felling better. I think back pain is worse than child birth ! lol!:tongue:

This is a pretty cool site with some great people, Good luck !

Cheyanne: :smile:
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    Hey I hav been in your shoes!! And its no fun!:sad: Hopefully yours went well and you are pain free... that will make this whole journey so much easier....i still need one more discectomy...but they say that either way.,.. I will be in pain for the rest of my life....:angry::frown: :cry:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
    We are glad that you joined us!
    :flowerforyou:
    --Diann...
  • jeania
    jeania Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all - I'm new to the site - just joined today. I've been overweight my whole life - I'm not active at all. I mean, I'm really bad - I have so little energy, that I am usually sound asleep in my recliner in the living room by 9:00 every night. I can't even keep my eyes open.

I need some energy..and I need it bad.

Also, I have arthritis in both of my hips, so after about 10 minutes of walking, I'm in extreme pain.

So, I need all the help I can get....LOL