Never giving up!!

Options
This was posted by jaypea15 and is to good to go unread by the many..

Don't Quit When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down, And you feel like the biggest failure in town. When you want to give up just because you gave in, and forget all about being healthy and thin. So What! You went over your points a bit, It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit! It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change. It's learning the skills to get back in your range. It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now. You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow." It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal. You're still gonna make it, just stay in control. To stumble and fall is not a disgrace, If you summon the will to get back in the race. But, often the struggler's, when loosing their grip, Just throw in the towel and continue to slip. And learn too late when the damage is done, that the race wasn't over...they still could have won. Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow, but facing each challenge will help you grow. Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint in a cloud of doubt. When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit, If you bite it, you write it.... But don't you quit!

Replies

• CharleneM
    CharleneM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    VERY well said!!!! THANK YOU!!! I needed to hear that...
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    awesome post!!!! love it :D mega encouragment for the day

thank you :)

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • JanisPauline
    Options
    Me too!
  • KWSR16
    KWSR16 Posts: 91
    Options
    That is totally awesome! I am gonna send that to my friends to make sure they read that. I think everyone needs to hear something like that every once and a while. :) Thanks for that morning pick-me-up!
  • lisa_lotte
    Options
    Soo True!!!

THANK YOU!!!
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    Full of flu and having a chocolate day - it's a temporary glitch. I'll get back on track tomorrow :-)
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • Grace619
    Grace619 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, did I ever need THAT today. Great timing in posting this message. I think I'll print it and hang onto it. :smile:
  • 2bfitforever
    2bfitforever Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome post.:smile:
  • sing1998
    sing1998 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    what a poetess, you! love it!
  • Grace619
    Options
    Oh yeah, I needed this shot in the arm today. Glad I clicked on this to read! :) Your words put some air back in my sails!!!
  • Grace619
    Options
    I stopped back to read this again.:smile::smile:
  • Grace619
    Options
    I stopped back to read this again.:smile::smile: Needed some wind put back in my sails.