Hi from a newbie!

Options
Hi. I just heard of this site today and thought I would try it. So far I really like what I see! I have been going to the gym for about a year with a friend, but we really got more serious and committed a few months ago. We hit a slump in the past two weeks though, so hopefully we get back on track this week. It looks like the people here are very supportive of each other, so hopefully I will find even more motivation to help me on my journey!

Replies

• KirstyLea3
    Options
    Ive been on here a week now and honestly its a massive help, gives you the intensive to work off the calories as you can simply monitor everything...hope this helps you too!
    :)
  • Randallw25
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP. Good luck and keep checking in. We are all here to help
  • tifanieb
    tifanieb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yeah this site has kept me on track since i started my 90 day weight loss challange with my best friend back in january!! The ppl are fantastic and being held accountable for my calories has really got me eating better and feeling better!!! It is highly recommended from this mom of 3!!
  • e3slisa
    Options
    Hi and welcome, this site is fantastic and everyone is so supportive, feel free to freind me, and we can make the journey as freinds together :smile: Lisa
  • oldscratch
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!!! WE ARE HERE FOR U!!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've only been on for around a week too - I love that it calculates how many extra calories you can have following some exercise, my poor dogs have been walked like never before, lol!!
    My friend found it and as we've been diet buddies before I thought we'd both join - and I have now read stories of so many people in similar situations to myself, I think the support from other dieters is invaluable!
    Shaz
    x
  • gunny34
    Options
    welcome... I've been on for about 10 days... LOVE IT.