Hi :)

Options
oxnina
oxnina Posts: 203 Member
Hey everyone!
My names Nina and i'm ready to actually lose weight this time, haha
A long time ago i joined this site and it helped me a lot, but i ended up getting off track (who hasn't right?) and i can't remember my old username. So now, here i am, ready to loose approximately 40 lbs. I don't care how long it takes me as long as i can stay on track and change my lifestyle :)

I'm excited!

I'd love to hear some of your stories :)

-Nina

Replies

• cowgirl1906
    Options
    I am new to this website and I am also looking to loose about the same amount as you! I would like to loose a good amount before I graduate in may. Good luck!
  • oldscratch
    Options
    HI NINA! stay positive. set goals EVERYDAY! use this site to stay on track. if u have a smartphone, get the app.friend add me if u want. :)
  • piximax
    Options
    Hello!
    Well done for coming back! I'm here to lose weight too - I'm heavier than when I was pregnant! I've worked out I need to lose 6lb a month until june to reach my target. I weigh in on monday and today the scales havent moved :-( so I'll have to try harder this week!
    What are you going to lose weight? Healthy eating or portion control? I walk a good few miles every other day and I've started shredding again (well, ive done it once!)

Max
  • jentaylor412
    Options
    Good luck I am trying to lose close to the same amount as you. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I plan on slowly start cutting out things that are demons in my diet (pop, chips, candy etc..) and replacing them with water and healthy snacks like fruit and veggies. I'm taking that step first so i don't overwhelm myself and i'll slowly start changing things like portion control, adding more exercise and changing to healthier recipes. I have a goal but my goal is to lose this weight by september later this year so i don't get to overwhelmed or disappointed if i'm plateauing.
    Hopefully it works! and if it all goes well in the next month, i might kick it up in high gear and maybe by summer i'll be looking good in my bathing suit :)

Thnx for the support guys!
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    Welcome!! And best of luck to you! :)
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you with losing slowly! It's so hard for me to eat healthy, I'm working on portion control first and trying to mix some healthy snacks in without letting myself notice. If you want another friend feel free to add me! Good luck in losing