Womans multivitamin suggestion

Options
Just looking for a good multivitamin for myself. I was taking prenatels, but now that Im done nursing I stopped. I am trying to lose weight and I am not a big dairy fan (milk, yogurt, cottage cheese yuck!!!!) suggestions? I am not looking for any kind of diet pill

Replies

• Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I would suggest GNC's Women's Ultra Mega Active
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I use a generic women's vitamin "+energy".... because they were cheaper, and because I was curious about "+enery." So far, I'm not feeling turbo charged.
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I've been taking the generic version of One A Day Women's.
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I want to know a good vitamin that doesn't have iron in it.
  • NOLAdy
    NOLAdy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I buy one for dieting women. They usually have green tea extract for added energy. I like the generic one at Walgreens the best so far, though I currently have the CVS version. They're all a store brand version of the Centrum, I think.
    Sometimes I take my husbands. His is a stress formula, and he swears by it. He gets it at Walmart. I don't know the actual brand, but I do know that I bought him a CVS version once and he didn't like it as much. His is pretty potent.
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I second the GNC one since it is a good one. Its what I took before I got pregnant and will either take it or Optiwomen (friend swears by the male version) once I am done nursing.