ediets.com

Options
Has anyone tried this site? Just curious. The prices for food seem relatively low (but still out of my range LOL).

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the food delivery side of it, but they charged me the yearly fee for using the website for 2 years after I cancled my membership. I was like WTH is this $150 charge on my credit card the first year, I got a credit. The second year it was more like "oh no they didn't!!" It took a few phone calls to get it straightened out. I got another credit.
  • kellyhodge
    Options
    The best thing is to count your calories and buy your own food. This way saves you $$ and you know that you are getting food that you like.
  • bjmk19047
    Options
    I don't know about the food delivery side of it, but they charged me the yearly fee for using the website for 2 years after I cancled my membership. I was like WTH is this $150 charge on my credit card the first year, I got a credit. The second year it was more like "oh no they didn't!!" It took a few phone calls to get it straightened out. I got another credit.

OMG!!! That's not good!!! I mean good that you got the credit but bad that they did that in the first place!!!