just signed up...

Options
hi! i don't know anybody here but it'd be nice to have some support and motivation :)

Replies

• Katrina634
    Options
    I'm new too! I really like it though and am trying to get some friends to join also. How much weight you trying to lose?
  • stellajune
    Options
    i'm 5'7" and 160lbs, so i'd like to be around 125 but realistically probably 135! so i'd like to lose 25 lbs :) what about you?
    you can add me if you want!
  • Katrina634
    Options
    Sorry I am getting back to you so late, I am just learning how to use this site....

I am 160 lbs (started at 169), 5'3". My goal is 128, but I would also be happy with 135!!! I really like this site and have learned things about my patterns of eating and snacking! It keeps me accountable, I hope to stick with it:)

I have been trying to stay within or under my calorie limit. And I also have been working out (Insanity, Jillian Michaels, etc.) at least 5 days a week (sometimes 6 or 7). I can really feel a difference in the way my clothes fit. Yesterday, I even felt SEXY again (or so my fiance told me). Very hard work, losing weight......!

I'd add ya, but I don't know how. ;)
  • TanicaShante
    TanicaShante Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here too and I'm excited to begin this experience. I have been working out off and on for about a month now but i want to stick to a more regular schedule.

I have two workout videos that I am currently using, 10 minute trainer and Zumba. These workouts get my heart pumping and I can see the difference from when I started at 213 lbs (December) to 194 lbs.

My goal is 130,but that is my long term goal. I decided that it would be easier on me if I make lots of small goals instead of focusing on the big goal. I also watch the Biggest Loser every week as a motivation to keep working hard. :smile:
  • trish858
    Options
    Hi I just signed up too! My sister n law is on here and she told me about this website. I am excited to get ready for the beach this summer. I am at 144 lbs and 5'1. So I would like to get to 120 by May 27...IDK!!