Turbo Jam v. Turbo Fire???

Options
I see a lot of people doing one or the other. . . then I happened to see an infomercial the other day on Turbo Fire. Anyone tell me what the difference is?
Turbo Fire seemed awesome! Just would like some insight, I need something fun and not so much structured.

Help?!?!?!?!?

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Everyone that I know that has done Turbo Fire loves it. TF has better up to date music. People rave about Turbo Fire.
  • ahsina
    Options
    i started Turbo Fire last week and love it. I feel it's more cardio, less dance than Turbo Jam and is a GREAT workout. I would highly recommend it.
  • katacha999
    Options
    I :heart: turbo Fire!! It can be a little frustrating when you are wrapping your head around the choreography (I like to think that I am relatively coordinated! I used to train Muay Thai so punch/kick/knee combos in that sense I am also accustomed too - but TF is more about movement than what you would do in a ring fighting so the sequences do not always make sense to my trained mind) but in all honesty - i go through the "new to class" breakdown once for each new class and then - just have fun. I never not smile while doing it. It's great fun. The music is way funner and familiar than any other workout (sans of course going into an aerobics class!) and it's FUN FUN FUN! :happy:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have done both, and am doing TurboFire right now. TurboJam has the same type of music. It is early 90's. There is more time to learn the moves, (a little more time, not a whole lot) Most people I know use TurboJam as an introductory to TurboFire. It is much faster paced. If you did TurboJam first you will already know the commands she uses. I can workout to TurboFire with my eyes closed, because I am already familiar with her commands. Also, you gain more strength doing TurboFire. That being said, TurboFire is not for someone who has never really worked out before. It's serious stuff. My heart races and I sometimes have to modify stuff to get my heart rate down so I can last through the video.