6 days say wha?!?!

Options
I just felt the need to celebrate that it's been 6 days since I have eaten something that was greasy, fried, or sold in a pastry shop and I am absoulutely elated!!! I know it sounds like nothing but I've challenged myself countless times to go 5 days in the past and never made it past 2 days. It's a little victory in a big way for me and I hope you ladies are celebrating your little victories as well :)

Replies

• Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's the little goals that keep me going. Keep up the great work!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Flausa, and I'm a Dorrito-holic. It's been 2 1/2 weeks since my last nacho. I'm very proud of myself.
  • ymachick
    ymachick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Huge Congrats! I know how hard just 6 tiny days can be so you should be proud!
  • marisa_munches
    Options
    Great job! It's a very big deal because it shows you that you can do it. Keep it up!
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey it's harder than it sounds. Kudos to your 6th day of clean eating!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's actually a HUGE accomplishment! Keep it up and you won't want that kind of food at all. Overcoming temptations is amazing!
  • adurfee
    adurfee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a bag of evil pre-joining-mfp frozen mozzarella sticks in my freezer. Yesterday I wasn't feelin' the stew I made, just wasn't really in the mood for anything whatsoever......except of course the evil cheese sticks. I took the bag out against my better judgement, pulled out the cookie sheet thinking this is assinine I'm going to dirty and entire cookie sheet for, what, 4 cheese sticks???? So, I turned the oven on, set four mozzie sticks on it, lasted about a minute and threw them back into the bag, into the back of the freezer, and washed the cookie sheet off and put it away.
    I was quite proud of myself. However, I still didn't feel the love from any food in my entire house. So, I ended up nuking two cheese sticks, ate one, and threw the other one away. They didn't even taste good. So, while I never should've eaten even one of those evil sticks of breaded goodness, at least it was only a 1/4 of what I had started with.

I need to throw out that whole damn bag.
  • SoldierWife99
    Options
    Congratulations! I know first hand how difficult that is. I work right next door to a Bakery!!!! :grumble: I can smell the aroma of cookies, cakes, pastries, breads(!) all day long! But! Like you, I've managed to stay out of there for over a week now! We deserve to be proud, because we are AWESOME! :smile:
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congrats..i start my No Fried / No Greasy..No Rice kick today. Im going for the end of the month. Im pushing it all the way..add me..and we can motivate one another...Good Luck!!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Nice! Days will go by and wheight will disappear!
  • louramaille
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! thats more self control then i have. Keep up the great work
  • nerual13
    nerual13 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Its been weeks since I had deep fried or creamy or any of that crap....and DAMN I feel good! :) I DO splurge on Chipotle sometimes, but I feel icky after, so even that has lost its charm to me. I look at those calories and just can't think why it would be worth it with all this hard work and exercise. Yay ALL of us for making these changes!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!