Is anyone doing P90x??

Options
I am doing the classic version of P90x and I was wondering if anyone else was doing it out there. I am on day 4.
I am keeping track of my X Journey on my blog which is highhellsroll at blogspot if anyone would like to follow. I would love to find an X buddy to share information, and trade X stories with.
THanks!

Replies

• amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are doing P90X. We are on week seven day one. There is a post on here that alot of other P90X people write on. You should check it out. I get alot of great information from everyone on there.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    I am doing the classic version of P90x and I was wondering if anyone else was doing it out there. I am on day 4.
    I am keeping track of my X Journey on my blog which is highhellsroll at blogspot if anyone would like to follow. I would love to find an X buddy to share information, and trade X stories with.
    THanks!
    There's a group of us starting today:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/90538-join-me-in-a-round-of-p90x-beginning-4-26-10

Feel free to join us! I've done a couple of rounds (didn't finish the second one), but it's been a while. I'll be doing the Classic version as well.
  • dakotasky
    Options
    I am thinking of trying it soon but I don't how I will be able to count the calories burned. Maybe next week for sure! :flowerforyou:
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for my p90x to come in the mail, was supposed to start today.....good luck! I'm shooting for starting on wed!