Whats the one thing that makes you feel like a hottie?

Options
Still_Sossy
Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
Ok MFP people. I know you have one! Everyone has something they do or something they say or something someone else does or says that makes you feel like a total hottie!
1. I have 2 kids and a hubby I am 39 but often people will be surprised when I say that I have had some even ask for ID that just rocks my world!!!! Sometimes I feel soooo old and then someone says "You're how old???!!" Totally makes me feel 35 again. Lol!
2. Also it doesn't hurt if a guy just walks up and tells you either (not raunchy, but complimentary)
3. I also looove pampering myself when I can. I will give my self an mani-pedi, rock the jewlery, hair and makeup, can't forget the Juicy perfume! Then I go out with my neighbor and I feel like I'm hot. Oh yeah...oh hot mommy!
4. I feel like a supermodel when my hubby gets a glance as I cruise on by him in the house and he says off the cuff... "God you're still so beautiful!" (That totally scores him mega points!)

Replies

• roebuck1908
    Options
    I often dress like that a weekends the guys at the rugby clubs are all over me like a rash RRRRRRR.
  • delilahthegoddess
    Options
    Just belly dancing makes me feel great. doesn't matter what others think. I feel like a goddess when I dance!
  • dbcja
    dbcja Posts: 54
    Options
    I feel great when i actually have time to make an effort.. Straighten my hair, take my time with my makeup and have clean clothes that actually look good on me. lol. I am making this happen more and more, but with 3 kids, 2 of them preschoolers sometimes it just doesnt happen.

I also love when someone genuinely says 'You look good" :o)
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Looking at pics of me from 25-30 years ago.
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    Looking at pics of me from 25-30 years ago.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    getting glammed up and of course HIGH HEELS! i can wear heels and shorts and a teeshirt (not that i do) and i will feel sexy!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I often dress like that a weekends the guys at the rugby clubs are all over me like a rash RRRRRRR.

:laugh: You animal, you!

When my favorite jeans fit me just right. :glasses:
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

OMG! That must be a sight! :glasses:
  • cruiselonda
    Options
    I feel like a freakin rock star when I fit into clothes I haven't worn in a while. I have a 4 and 11 yr old boys. When I get glammed up and girly that's when I feel like I am the "shizz-nic." Compliments from my hubby always work too.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    getting glammed up and of course HIGH HEELS! i can wear heels and shorts and a teeshirt (not that i do) and i will feel sexy!

AMEN!
  • sherri31
    Options
    I feel sexy when i buy a new Bra. 2 weeks ago a guy thought i was 5 years younger than i am that felt super good.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    When I wear a skirt and my knee high black boots.
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    seeing that twinkle in my hubby's eye when he's giving me the once over :devil:

That is quite the twinkle isn't it? :wink:
  • juliebrc1
    Options
    when my husband tells me how Amazing I look! :love:
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    right now, it's just enough that my clothes are looser :) I know i'm nowhere near 'hottie' status yet, but it makes me feel sexy :)
  • Swilson87
    Options
    Well I am (according to my wife, and mom) very vain. They only say that because I never leave home not dressed well (never know when you may run into someone you know). I don't put my shoes on the floor for fear someone may step on them. I change watches with every outfit, and cologn is a must.

With that said, when I am leaving home,and I get that goodbye kiss my wife comments on how good I look and smell, then pats me on the butt. I am pretty much checking every mirror I can find for the rest of the day.
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    I look good in all black
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Not to keep chattin away here, but I love it when you KNOW someone is checking you out! Totally gratifying. Makes ya wanna lick your finger and stick it on your tush to hear the sizzle! LOL! Come one, don't be a hater you all love it when someone checks you out! Plus you always seem to know when they are, funny right?
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    Flirting outrageously (not with married men, ahahahaha!) and having them flirt back.......the chase is the most fun. :wink: