New to Fitness Pal

Options
Hello, I 'm new to this and need all the support I can get. I will be starting the wii fit active today, wish me luck!:smile:

Replies

• RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello dewme, welcome! Nice to meet you, and boy am I jealous! Wish I had a Wii! :laugh:
  • bjmk19047
    Options
    Good luck!!! Don't get discouraged with the Wii Fit...it is a little sarcastic!
  • lucieluss
    Options
    welcome,,and me too,,lol i wish i had a wii, i tried micheal jackson on that,,well that was interesting,,,,lol good luck, and have fun!
  • britneyash
    Options
    I am new too! I am using my wii fit to track my weight loss. Good luck and have fun!
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good Luck:)
  • crazymama2two
    Options

NO KIDDING>...damn, every time i step on the board it goes "oomph" like im OH SO FREAKIN HEAVY...stuipd Wii Fit LOL
  • chazza28
    Options
    hi my name is chaz and am new to this :)
  • bjmk19047
    Options

NO KIDDING>...damn, every time i step on the board it goes "oomph" like im OH SO FREAKIN HEAVY...stuipd Wii Fit LOL

I ESPECIALLY loved its representation of me with the tire around my middle??? I was ready to take the darned thing and fling it out the window!!! LOL
  • crazymama2two
    Options

I ESPECIALLY loved its representation of me with the tire around my middle??? I was ready to take the darned thing and fling it out the window!!! LOL

you are KILLING me...buahahahhaahha...maybe that's why i havnet used the damn thing in ages!!! LOL i should sell it...ill even leave my stupid Mii in there so the person buying it can laugh at me :)
  • bjmk19047
    Options

you are KILLING me...buahahahhaahha...maybe that's why i havnet used the damn thing in ages!!! LOL i should sell it...ill even leave my stupid Mii in there so the person buying it can laugh at me :)

It made my Mii look like a Moo. It was VERY depressing!!! :noway:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

We just got one this weekend... I wasn't too thrilled with that lil portion of it... felt like kicking it! :laugh:
  • qteepahtutee
    qteepahtutee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cindy and I'm also new to Fitness Pal. I did Jenny Craig before and it was easy to be told what I could eat in a day, but now I'm doing this on my own. I start my workout tonight after work with a coworker. Please wish me luck!
  • qteepahtutee
    qteepahtutee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Chazz! Stick to it, one day at a time.
  • tccmikey
    tccmikey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello dawne, I am new as well. I have learned during triathlon training, it is better to let as many folks know what you are doing. I helps you to keep accountable. I have been using the treadmill at home and the weight machines at work. This is a serious start and my goal is not to just lose a lot a weight early in the game. It is to slowly lose over time but be consistent.

Good luck!