Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 9/6

Options
Goooood Saturday morning Black TEam!

We have lost some members that were not posting and I asked Canelitas to help with contacting them and we have agreed that we would let some go. In exchange we have taken on 5, yes 5 new team members!

So, everyone give a big BLACK TEAM WELCOME to beekaysea, jackiemal, ashli42471, marhuba and summer2984!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Well, I had a root canal yesterday after I posted and thankfully it went well, no throbbing or anything today so I WILL be sticking to my goals for this week. I know losing_it is doing her best with her dad in the hospital and I'm sure there is more than one member out there also facing challenges that life throws in front of us. My point....life is going to throw us curve balls, it is what we do with those times that makes us who we are, but how we deal with it can make us twice the person we would like to be.

Including today, we have 4 or 5 days until weigh ins. Let's make BLACK TEAM the biggest losers once again!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Goooood Saturday morning Black TEam!

We have lost some members that were not posting and I asked Canelitas to help with contacting them and we have agreed that we would let some go. In exchange we have taken on 5, yes 5 new team members!

So, everyone give a big BLACK TEAM WELCOME to beekaysea, jackiemal, ashli42471, marhuba and summer2984!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Well, I had a root canal yesterday after I posted and thankfully it went well, no throbbing or anything today so I WILL be sticking to my goals for this week. I know losing_it is doing her best with her dad in the hospital and I'm sure there is more than one member out there also facing challenges that life throws in front of us. My point....life is going to throw us curve balls, it is what we do with those times that makes us who we are, but how we deal with it can make us twice the person we would like to be.

Including today, we have 4 or 5 days until weigh ins. Let's make BLACK TEAM the biggest losers once again!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    morning and a BIG BLACK TEAM WELCOME to the new comers.
    well, as i posted on another thread. i wanted a mcrib (yes, their back) so i went out this morning and mowed the lawn 1/4 of 3/4 of acre. i burned 1170 calories that was enough i needed 500. thought i would also get fries, but, on the way there i decided i would get a side salad instead and just have a few of DH's. it was worth it. it was good. glad it was worth it. so that's my reward story for the weekend.
    today i am feeling skinny, i like these kinds of days. clothes feel so much better.
    well, off to snack and rest. it's been a busy few days worrying about hannah. now that she has come and gone.
    have a great weekend.
    chipper
  • 2Across
    Options
    Happy Saturday fellow Black Team Members!

I participated in a bowlathon this morning to raise money for MS. Can you say pizza everywhere? Luckily I knew this ahead of time and since we bowled from 10 - 12, I made sure I ate breakfast before we left and it was a little too early for lunch.

Had a really fun time plus burned a few calories bowling at least.

Hope everyone is having an on program day :flowerforyou:

Anita
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Nice job ladies!

Chipper, I love that you are having a "feeling skinny day"! I know exactly what you mean by that and it is a great feeling! Keep it up :drinker:
  • AshliColon
    AshliColon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I spent my Saturday fishing and soaking up the wonderful sunshine we had today (we haven't gotten too much this summer!). Ate my oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast and managed to avoid the snacks that were packed on board. Had a wonderful lunch of some fresh caught Alaska coho salmon and a sliced apple with laughing cow cheese. YUM!!! Played cards with friends and had a light bbq dinner. Tomorrow will be a fierce workout day and some fish for lunch or maybe dinner.

--ash :bigsmile:
  • summer2984
    Options
    I FINALLY found out which team I was placed on, YAY!!! Black always stays on track! I am still sleepy after yesterday. I mowed the lawn and cleaned up the loose stuff, then blowed off the driveway, out the garage, the patio, etc... after all was done, I took Chief for an 80 minute walk (border collie).

MY shoulders are a bit sore this morning and I am a whole lot groggy, but I will get there!!!

Summer :yawn:

weight.png
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday fellow Black Team Members!

I participated in a bowlathon this morning to raise money for MS. Can you say pizza everywhere? Luckily I knew this ahead of time and since we bowled from 10 - 12, I made sure I ate breakfast before we left and it was a little too early for lunch.

Had a really fun time plus burned a few calories bowling at least.

Hope everyone is having an on program day :flowerforyou:

Anita

Yay for you Anita:flowerforyou: ....raising funds for a great cause and planning your meal ahead of time!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY found out which team I was placed on, YAY!!! Black always stays on track! I am still sleepy after yesterday. I mowed the lawn and cleaned up the loose stuff, then blowed off the driveway, out the garage, the patio, etc... after all was done, I took Chief for an 80 minute walk (border collie).

MY shoulders are a bit sore this morning and I am a whole lot groggy, but I will get there!!!

Summer :yawn:

weight.png

Boy you got some serious work done girl!! Great job...:flowerforyou:

Althought I myself am a Purple BL Girl...did want to hop on over and wish you all nothing but the best on this challenge and your journeys as a whole. Now off to try and find my Purple People:laugh:
  • summer2984
    Options
    Awe...sorry Fitness Chick! We all know you are on the black team at heart. I got in another long walk with Chief this evening-even farther than yesterday!!!!

:bigsmile: Summer