Biggest Loser Auditions :)

Options
Hey MFP Family!

So... I am FINALLY auditioning for the biggest loser! I already send in an audition tape, and there is an Open Casting Audition about 6 hrs away from where I live, in Chicago on Feb 19th, that I'm road tripping it to :)

Just curious if anyone has even been to a biggest loser open audition? What can I expect? If I have already mailed in an applicaiton and audition tape, do I need to bring copies of it to the open casting audition? or is mailing it in good enough? Anything else I need to bring?

Anyone else going to the Chicago audition?!?!

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: Good Luck!! I will be rooting for you from here in Oklahoma!! I don't know anything about the audition process, but please let us know how it goes?!?
  • mamahafner
    mamahafner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the auditions either but I will say that I watch it all the time and I hope you get on! That show really changes lives! Good luck girl!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. This Thursday Ali from Biggest Looser is coming to Eugene, Oregon...I get to hear her speak. I wish you the best in your journey to get on the show.
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I don't know how the audition process goes but I would probably take copies of everything. Just because you sent it in doesn't mean they will have it or know about it.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you ! I love the Biggest Loser show !
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    LIlmisgenius,

I hope you keep us posted.

Last night Ali Vincent spoke about her audition experience. She showed th video she submitted with her application.

Wishing you all the success with your audition.