motivation on a monday

Options
i have no motivation today, i don't know why my head is telling my body to but it just won't move. So I started the Dvd to kick start my day 22 min 98 calories later... i'm no more motivated than i was when i started. GRRRR i'm never gonna lose weight. I'm going stay fat and watch everyone lose 1 lbs a week. geez... it's monday for sure. Sorry for the pity party.

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    No motivation, yet you did it. Good for you. Be proud of yourself. Now breathe and relax, do something nice for yourself or someone else today. Even if not motivated you are consistent and thats what counts.
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    no you won't! you put in a DVD in the morning and did the right thing for yourself. now go hug those little cuties and tell them mommy's getting her @ss in gear! happy monday!! :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    we all have trouble being motivated but look at it this way , you just did more then you would have before you started. So be proud of yourself. Doing something is better then nothing, watch your calories carefully, maybe take the kids to the park later or for a short walk. You can do this............
  • mkfehringer
    Options
    Hang in there. Never say never. One Unmotivated day does not a fat life make. It just means the victory will be one day later. I had a no motivation weekend. Now its a new week, crank a smile on the face and take slow small steps til the juices flow. One should always be allowed pity parties as long as they don't become camp sites.:)
  • dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    If there's a pity party today I should be there. But I'm not gonna let it bring me down. I have two beautiful little girls here that I want to see grow up and become loving mommies themselves. Try to pick your spirits up and remember why you began this journey in the first place.
  • Lcm726
    Lcm726 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sometimes doing without thinking is better than not doing at all...good habits are hard to make. Keep going and keep the faith that your motivation will resurface soon.
  • Julieash
    Julieash Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it because I'm like that EVERY Monday lol but as long as we do something about it.. you still did your DVD and I still went to my fitness class today so motivated or now we did good :):smile: